Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 9

bracs, damon braces, damon clear braces, damon clear brackets, white braces, picture, one week
Day 9 with Damon Braces
Day 9 with Damon braces and everything going ok, they're slowly everyday becoming more normal.
The only worry I have is the ulcer, I'm worrying it will really take a long time to heal because even with the way over the braces, it still rubs a little. Sometimes it's so swollen, my cheek evens sticks out a little. So I've been rinsing my mouth out with salt water to try to make it heal faster, but I don't know if it's really working.
With my teeth, I can definitely feel today that some teeth are loose and they even feel a tiny little bit wiggly if I touch them with my tongue or fingers. This is really exciting because it means they are starting to finally shift, and I hope that in two weeks time for my appointment I'll see some real progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment